IGF 2010 Mobile Competition Entrant
Aera [iPhone/iPod Touch]
Company: ichromo (frankfurt, germany Germany)
Game Website: http://www.ichromo.com/
"I haven't seen more impressive 3D graphics in any other iPhone game; Aera is that good."
Aera is a casual flight simulator - flying game for everyone.
* Unique mix of a side-scroller and a flight simulator
* Tilt LEFT/RIGHT to make your plane go UP/DOWN
* Advanced and carefully tuned physics simulation
* "TimeBack" feature - rewinds time to quickly retry after crashing - no need to start over again!
* Different Locations and Planes to fly
* Advanced rendering techniques are used to produce very stylish visuals
* Video Replay - watch the mission after you played it; change angles, pause, and more!
* Local WiFi MultiPlayer Game (Duel and Capture the Flag)
* Great step-by-step tutorial, will get you flying in no time!
* Different mission types (Aerobatic/Solo, Dog-Fight, Race) plus bonus - Free Flight
If you seen any information about Aera that needs to be corrected or updated, contact the IGF Chairman.