IGF Mobile category winners will be playable and winners will be announced at:
from March 11-13th 2010
09.28.09: Submissions for the 2010 IGF Mobile competition are officially open! Prospective entrants can visit our submissions page and read the official press release for more information on this year's event, which is the third year for IGF Mobile.
IGF 2010 Mobile Competition Entrant
iBlast Moki [iPhone/iPod Touch]
Company: Godzilab (Redondo Beach, CA United States)
Description: iBlast Moki is an original video game where you blast cute little Mokis with the help of bombs and other crazy items.
EXPERIENCE HOURS OF FUN AND DISCOVERY
- More than 70 levels, including several boss levels
- Enjoy the visuals of 6 completely different worlds with their own gameplay mechanics
EXPERIMENT WITH THE PHYSICS OF TONS OF DIFFERENT ITEMS
- Realistic physics when you blow things up
- Lots of different items to manipulate like ropes, rising balloons, and rotating wheels
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS
- Fully featured level editor included to create more puzzles
- Share your levels online, play and rate levels created by other players
- Add friends, race to the top of global leaderboards for high scores glory
- Earn awards and gamerpoints on Plus+, the free social gaming network
If you seen any information about iBlast Moki that needs to be corrected or updated, contact the IGF Chairman.